New year. And finally a new post!

I entered into the new year very abruptly. I was busy travelling to Netherlands and Belgium for Christmas to spend an awesome time with my cousins. By the time I realised and out of the bright lights and food (this includes hell lot of chocolates, cakes and cookies) mood of christmas, it was new year already. So I didn't make any special plans for new year's eve and decided to spend some good time (which includes food again) with friends just like a random weekend. Both the occasions were so fun and I already learnt my first few lessons of this new year even before I made any resolutions. Never ever mix your drinks! Big big mistake! And I don't want to talk about the other lessons :P

Last year had been very special to me. It was nothing about any resolutions or goals. I just took it as it came my way. Travelled to several places, made good friends, tried a lot of things that I never did before. And at the same time, slowly moving towards my goals and also becoming a better person. I am very much happy and satisfied. Isn't that all you need in life?

If you have read my previous new year’s post, I am not a person who likes making resolutions but I love setting goals. Achieving them or not is another thing. And if I ever want to make any resolution, I don’t wait for new year. After all.. 


Shall we move on to my photo shoot now?

I have been looking for this jeans for a while and couldn't have the patience to wait anymore. So, I purchased a size smaller than I need :) Sometimes you just need to be happy with what you get, no? (If only I think this way of my life, my life would have been a lot better)





 



How much I love to pose!


 If you like me or my blog in anyway, do join me now on

Comments

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

Be Right Back!

Rodeo Carnival