Skip to main content

Snow

Stavanger has some of the beautiful snow days. Unlike many other European cities, it has very less snowfall every year and it doesn't last for more than two days. You might wonder why I'm happy with less and short snowfalls when I really like having snow around? You would understand if you have ever lived in a cold place that snows for several days and lasts too long - time when you need to spend a lot of time cleaning drive ways and wind shields. Seriously! that task is annoying and makes me sick doing it every single day till winter ends. 

So this place Stavanger makes it easy for you to still enjoy the light snowfall and skip the cleaning part. But of-course you definitely can visit a near-by ski resort or mountains to enjoy that x-centimeters/few feet powdered snow that you can taste. Yes, I did! :-D


The best time is post the snowfall when the leaf less branches are filled with snow flakes creating a black and white scenic view all around ❤ I just wish we have some more snow this year!

#Tangled
 

Do not give up on your dream because it is not going in the direction you want. There are different paths to the same destination!
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Rodeo Carnival

I have had a chance again to have fun at Rodeo Carnivals this year. Unlike last year, which was spent on all rides and Rodeo show, this year concentration was solely on concert and food :) 
We could get tickets for the Enrique's concert. It wasn't my first live concert but had fun like the first one. Shouting, singing, trying-to-dance. His fans went crazy when he started 'Tonight, I'm loving you!'. He couldn't bear his fans more and so he started moving around the ground, flying kisses, hugs, smooches to  fans. He was on a swing and caught up with a fan. He sung for her, hugged her, kissed her and there she was totally gone. She couldn't come out of the shock and started crying.  She was not ready to leave him though her hubby was there.
Anyway, all we did for the carnival was dress up, get, set, go like cowgirls! You can check my post here where I dressed up more like a cow girl.





Jeans: Levi's Shirt: Forever21 Jeans Vest: Wet Seal Bag: Payless Shoes: Charl…

How simple accessories can change your look!

If you have been a follower of my blog and read this post, how much I loved the simple and fresh look! I did style the same outfit to a different look (same day, indeed!)) by using simple accessories - jacket and shades. Love this one too.. totally different from previous one, yet still looking chic. Or not! ;-)










European Vacation

Off late, I have been to Europe.. for the first time.. for my summer vacation. Never ever even dreamt that I would go to an international destination for vacations. 2012 turned to be good. I visited London, now Europe and I know I have many more countries waiting for me. *UK (London) and Europe are not same. They are totally different and need different visas too.*

After having all the drama of applying for visa, only later we realised that I got it for short time. Never mind I wanted to take only a short break from work but had to spend time visiting consulate, submitting documents and get it done. The visas are made so strict now that they are issuing only for the duration of the trip which means if you want to re-visit, you will have to re-apply the visa. I know, it isn't fair! I wanted to take multiple breaks to Europe this year :(

Now coming to the actual trip, I visited Norway and Latvia. These are small, nice and pleasant countries. Both the places that I visited in these …