Skip to main content

What is L.O.V.E.?

The four lettered happiest, hurtful, mysterious (and what not!) word causing happiness, pain and loads of confusion in lives of people. While I started to write something about it on this "so called" special day, nothing popped up in my mind. Like nothing. Nada. 

I questioned myself - Can we really say/write about love? Can we really define love? Isn't Love a feeling to experience and an expression to let someone know about your feeling? There are SO many kinds of love that words alone can never do it justice. Probably that is the reason they simplified it to the phrase 'I Love You'.

Love towards our parents, siblings, husband/wife, kids, family, friends, pets, acquaintances, and even to a stranger, we show our love and respect. Each one of us has our own feeling, experience, definition and obviously our own ways of expressing it.

Love is like a sneeze, I feel.. you know.. the restlessness before and the relaxation after. Its exactly the same. And you cannot explain sneeze to some one. Can you? It can happen at any moment.. just like love. You never know when it can happen and how it can happen. It just happens. You have to go through it to know it. 
Right, sorry.. that's a worse comparison. But on a serious note, what I am trying to say is Love can neither be defined nor can have any reasons. If it does, I doubt it is real. And not to forget - making love is easy, but being in love is not!

Coming to the outfit, what do you do when you are sleepy between your early morning flights and don't like wasting time? I take pictures. This is the most comfortable airport style that lets my body breath in those congested flights. 
My red love-tshirt here wishes everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. Don't miss the chance to express your love for someone special today. Let's celebrate some love!

Just some posing! :)
Favorite pair of summer shoes


Comments

  1. You look lovely in this shirt :-).
    And yes, love is hard to define.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love isn't a sneeze but a feeling that remains before and after and ever! Only the person loves would relate it to the person he/she loves!
    You look lovely and lively in red! Keep your smile it makes the picture brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would love your feedback. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Rodeo Carnival

I have had a chance again to have fun at Rodeo Carnivals this year. Unlike last year, which was spent on all rides and Rodeo show, this year concentration was solely on concert and food :) 
We could get tickets for the Enrique's concert. It wasn't my first live concert but had fun like the first one. Shouting, singing, trying-to-dance. His fans went crazy when he started 'Tonight, I'm loving you!'. He couldn't bear his fans more and so he started moving around the ground, flying kisses, hugs, smooches to  fans. He was on a swing and caught up with a fan. He sung for her, hugged her, kissed her and there she was totally gone. She couldn't come out of the shock and started crying.  She was not ready to leave him though her hubby was there.
Anyway, all we did for the carnival was dress up, get, set, go like cowgirls! You can check my post here where I dressed up more like a cow girl.





Jeans: Levi's Shirt: Forever21 Jeans Vest: Wet Seal Bag: Payless Shoes: Charl…

How simple accessories can change your look!

If you have been a follower of my blog and read this post, how much I loved the simple and fresh look! I did style the same outfit to a different look (same day, indeed!)) by using simple accessories - jacket and shades. Love this one too.. totally different from previous one, yet still looking chic. Or not! ;-)










European Vacation

Off late, I have been to Europe.. for the first time.. for my summer vacation. Never ever even dreamt that I would go to an international destination for vacations. 2012 turned to be good. I visited London, now Europe and I know I have many more countries waiting for me. *UK (London) and Europe are not same. They are totally different and need different visas too.*

After having all the drama of applying for visa, only later we realised that I got it for short time. Never mind I wanted to take only a short break from work but had to spend time visiting consulate, submitting documents and get it done. The visas are made so strict now that they are issuing only for the duration of the trip which means if you want to re-visit, you will have to re-apply the visa. I know, it isn't fair! I wanted to take multiple breaks to Europe this year :(

Now coming to the actual trip, I visited Norway and Latvia. These are small, nice and pleasant countries. Both the places that I visited in these …